Ears & Hearing Treatments
Suffering from hearing loss, chronic ear infections, dizziness or ringing in your ears is no fun. Our board certified ENT physicians and audiologists work together to provide the most comprehensive, quality hearing care available.
The first step is an evaluation by our physicians to determine the cause of your condition so that proper treatment options can be recommended. The physician may order hearing testing by our audiologists to aid in his diagnosis. We offer medical and surgical solutions to common ear conditions as well.
At Pacific Eye & Ear, our providers are experts in treating both pediatric and adult ear disease. We have the capability to perform specialized diagnostic testing including: hearing tests, balance tests, as well as advanced testing.
Some of the ear procedures we perform include:
- Hearing Aids & Testing
- Pediatric Audiological Testing
- Removal of Ear Wax (cerumen)
- Treatment of Ear Infections
- Repair of Ear Drums (Tympanoplasty)
- Tinnitus Treatment
- Placement of Ear Tubes
- Surfer’s Ear/Bony Growths
- Steroid Injections for Meniere’s Disease & Hearing Loss
- Dizziness Evaluation / Vestibular & Balance Function Test
Make an Appointment
Send us a message by filling out your details in the form below.